Thursday, January 20, 2005

Lotusphere 2005

It's that time of year again; the annual pilgrimage to Walt Disney World to geek out with 8,000 complete strangers for Lotusphere. This year, my plan is to take photos each day and make my best effort to have them online the same day. We’ll see how well that works out.

I’m leaving late Friday night and arriving Saturday morning, where I’ll meet up with a long time friend to soak up what The Mouse has to offer. Our first stop will be to the Rose & Crown where we'll imbibe a well poured Guiness accompanied by fish and chips. On Sunday the non-stop geek-o-rama begins until Thursday afternoon. Then back home on Friday evening.

My interest with the Lotus Workplace product has piqued, and I’m very interested in hearing more details on how this product integrates with the rest of the IBM Lotus technologies.

No comments: