Friday, February 22, 2008

My Life by Location

I enjoy visiting the Google Sightseeing site every once in awhile. Generally, I end up looking at all sorts of things other than the original topic. This spurred an idea; catalog how my life has played out by location.


I created a Google map of my own and placed pointers around the country to various places I have lived, worked, or had something to point out. There really isn’t a point to this other than to see what it looked like when it was done and to satisfy my geekiness quota for the day.

I’m not sure how I feel other than to say maybe it’s time to slow down a bit. To be fair, I’ve been a consultant/contractor for ten years now, so I do tend to not work in one place too long (with a notable exception). I clearly need some help in the “how about you move someplace and stay put for awhile” category.

2 comments:

teckron said...

Put markers at 29 palms and San Diego and Milpitas...Wonder what kind of a picture a line connecting the dots would look like? Interesting idea.. I'll have to look at it.

Dad

Unknown said...

There is always Penn. We could open a cyber cafe and coffee shop.