Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Whew. I’m exhausted.

You can tell you’re at a developer conference when it ends without a giant production. The last session ended and everyone went home. No song and dance, just good technical information presented at blinding speed. All in all, this is the best conference I have ever been to. Right now, Microsoft only holds these events when they have some major new technologies to show to developers to get us to start building our applications with an eye toward the future. They should really think about holding these things on a yearly basis.

Since my focus was on the conference last week, my educational performance suffered and I’m now trying to play catch up for the lost week, which has proven more difficult than I thought. My goal to keep my GPA high is in serious jeopardy after a lackluster performance on a math quiz last week and a psychology exam last night. I have ultimate respect for those that have completed their degrees while working full-time!

We have some very good news on the Disneyland Resort front this morning. You can read the whole update, but it essentially boils down to that new management has taken over the resort and in the short few weeks they’ve been in power, they’re already making changes that are focused on the customer, not on retail. Good stuff.

Back to the trenches…

No comments: