Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I’m a going to Disney World!

It’s been a long year with some difficult stretches. I booked a trip to Disney World for myself, my children and my sister almost a year ago and I’ve been looking forward to it for months. In addition, I’m lucky enough to be spending next week with one of my best childhood friends, Dave, and his family.

We’re staying at The Beach Club Villas which is a 5 minute walk to the gates of Epcot. It’s also surrounded by The Boardwalk area which is usually bustling with activity late into the evening. I’m really looking forward to spending an evening at Jellyrolls and enjoying the incredibly talented dueling piano players.

I also managed to book some really fun things for the kids to do, such as the Princess Tea Party for my sister and daughter and the Pirate Adventure for my son. While it’s never inexpensive for these events, they are always top notch and are a guaranteed happy memory for my kids, which is really what it’s all about anyway.

I’ve visited Disney World approximately ten times before, but this will be the first time I’ve been there during the holidays and I’m really looking forward to all of the decorations. I fully expect to return home in a holiday mood! See you when I return from the World!

1 comment:

teckron said...

Bon Voyage Son..