Monday, September 15, 2003

Before anyone thinks that I’m a Disney critic and can’t say anything nice about the company, they should probably know that I’ve invested a considerable amount into the purchase of Disney’s timeshare program, the Disney Vacation Club.

I’m actually a huge fan of Disney and theme parks in general. This explains why I’m often critical of the company that seems to milk the parks for every dollar, just to stop the hemorrhaging of the company’s other divisions. It would just be nice if company management could actually turn profits in all of their divisions so that they didn’t have to rob Peter to pay Paul.

Anyway, I just wanted to chime in and say that I’m really very excited for my next trip to the “World” on January 18, 2004. A mere 131 days from now! I made the reservations for the trip in April and I’m looking forward to really taking in all the Beach Club has to offer.


Disney's Beach Club Villas, part of the Disney Vacation Club

I’ll be there for two weeks with my parents, sister and my girlfriend. Somewhere in that time, my buddy Dave will be showing up to enjoy the parks and then to geek out at Lotusphere.

I’m looking forward to returning year after year to DisneyWorld, and hopefully many of my friends will take me up on my offer to join me!

No comments: