Monday, September 22, 2003

Diet update: This last week I saw a 3 pound loss. Overall, I’m very happy with the progress, and I’m keeping to the diet well. My energy level has dropped a bit from last week, but I still feel better than before the diet.

Unfortunately, I didn’t take my advice too well from last week. From the files of “always make sure how much damn carbohydrates are in whatever you are eating,” I really failed. I had thought I found the Holy Grail for this diet: Del Taco’s Macho Beef Burrito. I had been eating one of those every other day (sans tortilla) and they’re just perfect for this diet. Until I discovered last night that the spices put in the meat have carbohydrates! D’oh! That didn’t even occur to me.

Well, the good news is that I still lost weight for the week, even though I probably took in sizeable amounts of carbohydrates from those burritos. So, without those this week, I’m hoping to improve on my results for this week.

So to recap:

Start weight: 236 lbs.
Current weight: 224 lbs.
Total loss: 12 lbs.

No comments: