Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Pool Blogging

So I get this idea that I should take my tablet out to the pool and see if I can pick up my wireless network. Bingo! Next idea: put a towel underneath the tablet so I can wipe my hands and keep the keyboard from getting wet. Works like a charm.

So here I sit on my pool barstools and typing away. Why, oh why you ask? Because I can. So there. :)

Actually, I've been in the pool a lot lately. After a run, or today's mountain bike ride, I jump in and cool off. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at idling for all that long and poking around in the pool without some friends to talk to or something to do gets boring so I retire to the house. So having a poolside computer is right up my alley!

I’m pretty happy that this works. I’ll just have to try and avoid turning into a prune!

1 comment:

teckron said...

Like a true parent... wear sunscreen